Change Assigned Term Away

During your second year of study, you were required to select either the Fall or Spring term for your semester-away experience. If you need to make an adjustment, email with your name, RIN, current semester assigned, and rationale/documentation for the change. There are only two reasons for a change:

  1. You secured an approved semester-away experience in the opposing term.
  2. There is a change to your academic plan of study (i.e., change of major, co-terminal acceptance, probationary concerns, leave of absence). Faculty advisor documentation required.

Please Note: Changes to your Arch semester-away selection can alter other areas of matriculation (registration, financial aid, etc). If you need assistance, The Arch Office can help facilitate this process. 

Back to top