All students, regardless of an exception, are registered and expected to complete The Arch Exploration and Planning Course (ADMN 1030) during the spring term of the second year of study. This course is provided by the Center for Career and Professional Development (CCPD).
Throughout this non-credit course, students complete a series of assignments related to their short and long-term career development. Academic performance is based on a "satisfactory" or "unsatisfactory" grade and a final grade of “satisfactory” is required to graduate. Examples of content delivered include:
- Away-semester search strategies
- Effective resume/cover letter writing
- Employment correspondence
- Virtual and in-person interviewing strategies
- Intentionality with curricular and co-curricular experiences
If you have questions about ADMN 1030 including: registration, Degree Works, or course assignments, please email email@example.com.